On November 18, a lucky winner will be randomly selected to win $10,000 at the Reverse Raffle hosted by Whole Child Leon. These raffle tickets have a recommended donation amount of $100. Only 500 tickets will be issued. All proceeds will benefit Whole Child Leon to help fund initiatives like the Pop-Up Preschool, Early Childhood Developmental Screenings, the Tallahassee Pediatric Behavioral Health Navigator program and more.
Your ticket will be emailed to you directly.
A Reverse Raffle, like its name implies, works backwards. Tickets will be pulled at intervals of 20 and the last ticket remaining will receive the Grand Prize of $10,000. All ticket holders can participate virtually via Zoom, where the final 10 will be given the opportunity to form alliances to split the Grand Prize.
Please review the rules carefully before procuring a ticket.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. No purchase necessary. Call 850-692-3134.
- By entering this raffle, entrants accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here and (2) that their names and/or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the news media and may otherwise be used by WCL for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published in area newspapers and announced on the WCL website. Other rules and regulations may apply. Please contact WCL if you have questions.
- Up to $10,000 in Prizes will be awarded on Thursday, November 18 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The grand prize will be pulled at approximately 8 p.m. Funds for prizes will come from raffle ticket sales.
- The drawing can be attended through Zoom and will be streamed live to Facebook at @WholeChildLeon. Whole Child Leon is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Whole Child Leon Reverse Raffle Time: Nov 18, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87053866279?pwd=Y0RNTVNHdkU5cVppanVoSEYwV0FoUT09 Meeting ID: 870 5386 6279 Passcode: WCLRR2021 Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- The physical location of the drawing will be the Whole Child Leon Professional Office at 1126-A Lee Ave, Tallahassee, Fl, 32303.
- The raffle is open to the public.
- Minimum donations recommended for Reverse Raffle Tickets are $100.00 each + applicable online processing fees. Check with your tax advisor to determine if this donation is tax deductible.
- You must be 18 years or older to obtain a Ticket.
- A maximum of 500 tickets will be distributed.
- WCL Board members and Staff are not eligible for entry.
- Gross proceeds are defined as the total number of funds donated at $100.00 per ticket.
- A Ticket will be supplied when donation has been received and recorded with entrant’s name and contact information or no contribution method has been completed. Ticket distribution will end no later than 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 14, 2021. Twenty tickets will be drawn in intervals on Thursday, November 18 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Each ticket drawn will be disqualified from willing.
- The last 10 remaining ticket holders will be allowed the opportunity to form alliances to split the grand prize.
- Those disqualified from the grand prize will still be eligible for winning a door prize.
- The value of each door prize will be determined in advance by the Reverse Raffle Committee.
- The final remaining Ticket Holder will receive the Grand Prize of $10,000.
- If the final ten ticket holders decide to form alliances to split the cash prize, formal alliance documents must be presented upon distribution of the grand prize.
- Businesses, companies and non-profit organizations may obtain a ticket, or several people can share the donation of a ticket however one person must be named as the Ticket Owner. The Ticket Owner controls the ticket. If the ticket owner is not present, the Ticket Owner will be contacted after the drawing to claim the prize.
- Ticket Owners need not be present in order to win.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Ticket Owner who is responsible for sharing the proceeds with any other parties.
- Winner agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any and all taxes due on the awards, and all costs connected with transferring funds to the winner. The Prize winner shall assume all fees, local, state and federal taxes, sales tax, as well as insurance proof of which must be provided prior to delivery. Whole Child Leon (WCL) takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities or costs. Consult your tax advisor.
- In the event of a controversy, the current WCL Board Chair or designee will rule.
- WCL reserves the right to reject any entry form that is submitted with payment that does not constitute “good funds”. All defective or physically altered raffle tickets will be immediately disqualified by WCL. Prior to the Prize drawing, WCL will make a reasonable effort to notify the individual and/or entity that submits such an entry form or one which has been rejected because the credit card or check did not clear that the entry has been rejected by attempting to make contact through the information provided at the time of submitting the purchase request. All orders for tickets must be received and/or purchased by the indicated deadline. WCL assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail or messages, or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the drawing deadlines.
- In order to collect his or her prize, a Raffle ticket winner may be required to sign and deliver to WCL: (a) a sworn affidavit of eligibility in accordance with these Rules and applicable law, including without limitation that he or she is at least 18 years old at the time he or she purchasing the winning Raffle ticket; (b) such written information as is required by any applicable tax and/or real estate laws, including without limitation his or her Social Security Number; (c) proof of identity in forms satisfactory to WCL showing that the person claiming the prize is the same person who is named on the winning Raffle ticket; and (d) the winning Raffle ticket confirmation. The Prize winner may be required to submit a W-2G, Form 5754 or similar tax form (provided by WCL) for tax withholding purposes. Prizes can be collected at the WCL Professional Offices at 1126-A Lee Ave, Tallahassee, Fl, 32303 during primary office hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Prizes not collected by December 31, 2021 will be forfeited and another prize winner will not be selected.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law, and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Call 850-692-3134.