Professional Network (PN)
Local human service providers come together as the Whole Child Leon Professional Network to serve as a voice to identify community needs and service gaps, discuss best practices, develop strategies for collaboration and promote the Whole Child philosophy in the human service community. Professional Network meetings are held monthly on the fourth Monday of every month except December. Call 850-692-3134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Professional Network invitation list.
Learn more about our next meeting on April 26: Commitment to an Inclusive & Equitable Community
The Whole Child Connection
As a human service provider, families can link directly to you through the Whole Child Connection in one convenient step. Our “no wrong door” approach makes it easier for families to gain access to your services and resources.
To become a part of the Whole Child Connection, providers agree to:
- attend Whole Child Connection training
- keep organization and program information up-to-date in the Whole Child Connection database
- maintain client confidentiality
Benefits of being a Whole Child Connection provider include:
- Whole Child helps promote your resource to the community and to those who can benefit from your services
- you get a stronger voice in identifying community needs and service gaps through participation in the Professional Network of providers
- you are a part of the service community that has made the commitment to work together, rather than in competition, to help children thrive