On April 23, 2021 at 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., Whole Child Leon will host a free Early Childhood Developmental Screening Virtual Resource Day. This event will be hosted virtually through Zoom.
To receive an appointment on this day, you will need to receive a screening from Help Me Grow during the period of April 12 to April 21. They will be screening children from 6 months to 5 years old. To complete the screening, visit www.tinyurl.com/211BigBend or call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow. Attendees will receive a fun prize!
This screening serves Franklin, Liberty, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor, Leon, Wakulla and Gadsden Counties. By participating in this virtual screening, you consent to have your information shared among our participating service providers and Whole Child Leon.
The early years are critical for a child’s social-behavioral development and learning skills. Finding an early learning provider to assist in the process of teaching these skills and identifying developmental milestones is an important task for a parent. To assist in this process, we have gathered videos from the early learning providers in our community.
Below you will find videos from:
- Children’s Home Society’s (CHS) Early Step
- Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System’s (FDLRS) Child Find
- FSU Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- First Words Project, Baby Navigator Program
- Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend
- 2-1-1 Big Bend, Inc. Help Me Grow
- Tallahassee Pediatric Behavioral Health Navigator