On Monday, October 17, Whole Child Leon and partners will be holding the Fall Early Childhood Developmental Screening at Wesson School (2813 S Meridian St). The Screening will provide an opportunity for children six months to 5 years old to be screened for potential physical and mental concerns. Families will then be provided with potential resources to serve the identified concerns.
These screening serve Franklin, Liberty, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor, Leon, Wakulla and Gadsden Counties. By participating in this screening, you consent to have your information shared among our participating service providers and Whole Child Leon.
The early years are critical for a child’s social-behavioral development and learning skills. Finding an early learning provider to assist in the process of teaching these skills and identifying developmental milestones is an important task for a parent. To assist in this process, we have gathered videos from the early learning providers in our community.
Below you will find videos from:
- Children’s Home Society’s (CHS) Early Step
- Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System’s (FDLRS) Child Find
- FSU Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- First Words Project, Baby Navigator Program
- Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend
- 2-1-1 Big Bend, Inc. Help Me Grow
- Tallahassee Pediatric Behavioral Health Navigator
- Florida Inclusion Network (FIN)